FREE | How to Get The Design Job You Want After Graduation
It’s a fast world out there, but you’ll be able to stand out and grab exactly the gig you want by using these steps that I’ve used early in my design career that helped me become an established designer.
- Tips on your resume as a designer
- Knowing that YOU are a brand of your own
- Getting a potential employer's attention
- Interviewing for a designer job
- Creating opportunities for yourself
- Freelancing tips for getting clients
- Finding clients as a freelancer
- Knowing when to say 'NO'